Black~Rose~Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Is BR Done ?
DIE GAILLER???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:21 pm by XAWinner2010

» Hallo from the Gallier
DIE GAILLER???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:00 am by joe96

» Happy easter!
DIE GAILLER???? - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:21 pm by Sergiu

» Stone and Wood
DIE GAILLER???? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:34 pm by sam_da_man_51

» game is working on google chrome
DIE GAILLER???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:55 am by sam_da_man_51

» for GGS :o)
DIE GAILLER???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:04 am by Llafranc

» Bears or Lions
DIE GAILLER???? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:31 pm by agendnunu

» Optimal Commander(s)
DIE GAILLER???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:30 am by Helmler

» DIE GAILLER????
DIE GAILLER???? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 am by Helmler

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

DIE GAILLER????

+4
Sergiu
Narcotic
marcs
nerijusbielskis
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DIE GAILLER???? - Page 2 Empty Re: DIE GAILLER????

Post by Filippobergomi Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:45 am

i agree Either none or all Twisted Evil
Filippobergomi
Filippobergomi

Alliance and ranking : BR ~VII King

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcotic Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:49 am

I was in a meeting with Die Gallier, marcs was there as well. Its of no use to write down all the topics discussed cause theres not a single thing we can agree with them.

Bottom line of the "conversation", cause it was more of a disrespectfull statement of their beliefs and thoughts is that they are an attacking alliance and they wish to continue like that and they dont see any reason of negotiating any truce. They pick certain divisions of BR cause in their eyes these were the ones that "over-attacked" if there is any term like that. Like there is an option in war to attack less or more.

I dont see this ending in any way, they will be just there forever attacking players and rv's and so we have to live with it but there is no more restriction of not attacking. All BR divisions are free to attack if they get attacked.

A meeting will be held tomorrow with BR leaders for further discussions and plans. Details of the meeting will be pm-ed to leaders or generals of BR divisions.
Narcotic
Narcotic

Alliance and ranking : Black~Rose~Aion King, Family Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nerijusbielskis Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:31 pm

they dont answer to my NAP and keep attacking our rv
nerijusbielskis
nerijusbielskis

Alliance and ranking : Fire Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by AbooLan Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:50 pm

yeah,they are sent 11 attacks to vlad today and take many rv from all my friend.
AbooLan
AbooLan

Alliance and ranking : B~R Ravens King

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcotic Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Unfortunatelly i have already explained

Narcotic wrote:
I dont see this ending in any way, they will be just there forever attacking players and rv's and so we have to live with it but there is no more restriction of not attacking. All BR divisions are free to attack if they get attacked.

A meeting will be held tomorrow with BR leaders for further discussions and plans. Details of the meeting will be pm-ed to leaders or generals of BR divisions.
Narcotic
Narcotic

Alliance and ranking : Black~Rose~Aion King, Family Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiu Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:53 pm

they attacked us over 20 times!!!!!
Sergiu
Sergiu
Admin

Alliance and ranking : B~R Ravens General

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmler Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Sorry, I know I've been a bit quiet on this subject recently - in fact, a bit quiet in general! Apologies for anyone who has messaged me and I have failed to reply. For anyone unaware, jaydpt has been promoted to Communications Officer for the main division so he can also be contacted and can pass on your message to the relevant person or deal with it himself.

As Narcotic knows, I think we have a slight conflict of interests here, since we want to encourage more individual attacking - which is something Die Gailler also try to promote - but their attitude is terrible and they continue to act aggressively even when they have asked for peace. As they are the aggressors in this situation I think it is only right that we stand up for those divisions being attacked. However what form this retaliation should take is something I am not so sure on. Just how far do we take this and how many divisions do we involve?

My personal feeling is that we shouldn't involve the whole family to deal with one alliance of 25 players; however in this case there is a strong argument for an exception to be made and if we decide to return to co-ordinated attacks you can depend on the support of myself and the rest of the main division.
Helmler
Helmler

Alliance and ranking : Black~Rose (Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippobergomi Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:31 pm

time to do somthing?? i hope so, this are the attacks against me this night and other 10 to my members and this is the second time we get massive attacks since we are talking about what to do with die galliers Evil or Very Mad

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Filippobergomi
Filippobergomi

Alliance and ranking : BR ~VII King

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmler Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 am

Well, we no longer have ceasefire so there is nothing to stop people going for revenge. I know people from main division have sent attacks against them already.

I suggest leaders organise their own attacks while we are waiting for instructions, although being careful to conserve troops. I know lemonicetea is already looking at how many troops we have available.
Helmler
Helmler

Alliance and ranking : Black~Rose (Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum